Are you a Theatre Scrub Nurse living in Dorset or surrounding area, Pulse is looking to recruit experienced Scrub Nurses who are looking to work a couple of shifts per month or even weekly shifts to suit their busy lifestyle?
Scrub nurses have the very important role in preparing the operating room and the surgical instruments for the operation. A Scrub nurse must be organized and prepared for the surgery and possible complications.
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work.
You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives the nurse the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Scrub Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience as a Scrub Nurse
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
Scrub Nurses will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Scrub nurse working within an NHS Hospital and are interested in working in Dorset, please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.