Workplace risk assessment service
What does it include?
Our team of specialist nurses and health and safety experts are trained in performing workplace risk assessments and are fully engaged with government guidelines on coronavirus.
Our team will provide guidance on:
- Changing and adapting office environments
- Sourcing suitable PPE
- Training staff on social distancing measures
- Training staff on hand hygiene
- Mapping out social distancing plans and guides around the workplace
- Preparing communications for staff and clients
- Identifying employees who may be high-risk
- Supporting staff who are working from home
- And much more…
Do you require our workplace risk assessment service?
If you would like to hear more about our workplace risk assessment service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the short form below and we’ll be in touch.