Robust clinical governance that guarantees peace of mind
We are committed to ensuring effective clinical governance, which helps us maintain our reputation as market leaders who consistently deliver:
- A commitment to quality and learning
- Continual improvements
- A reduction in errors and adverse events
We comply with all regulation, national and local guidance, best practice and our client’s individual contractual requirements. All staff adhere to recognised training standards to ensure they always work ethically and responsibly.
Our clients have peace of mind knowing that Pulse has:
- A dedicated clinical governance team
- Trained case investigators and case managers
- A clinical director responsible for risk and adherence to regulations
- A health and safety board lead and a governance team who are IOSH qualified
- 109 policies and 119 standard operating procedures
- Monthly quality and safety meetings throughout the business
- Claims management
- An integrated approach to contract and tender reviews which leads into business process updates and compliance checks
- Incident and complaint management with trend analysis and lessons learned to inform quality improvements
- Integrated business continuity plans
- Revalidation that incorporates robust appraisal and support to nurses and doctors
- ISO27001 data security accreditation
- ISO9001 quality management accreditation
Require further support?
Speak to our team
If you’d like to speak to one of our recruitment specialists regarding your requirements, get in contact.
Request a call back
Simply request a call back and we’ll be in touch at a time that suits you.
Register a vacancy
Need support with a vacancy? Send us the details and we’ll get to work.