Theatre Practitioner – Scrub
Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Fantastic Benefits
Permanent, Full time
Working Pattern: 37.5hrs per week (Flexible working options)
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for a Theatre Practitioner – Scrub to join their Theatres team.
The clinic treats private patients with a full range of diagnostic, inpatient, surgical, day care and outpatient treatment all on one site.
As a Theatre Scrub Practitioner, you will be working as part of a team to ensure a high standard of nursing care and safety for patients within the theatre unit. In addition to this, you will also actively contribute to the maintenance of an environment that is conducive to the delivery and promotion of a high standard of patient care.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistently high standard of patient care utilising evidence-based practice.
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of peri-operative patient care.
- Prepare equipment and instruments according to the individual needs of the patient and Surgeon, as well as involvement with the updating of Surgeon preference cards.
- Ensure all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Coordinator immediately.
- Prepare patients and help with clinical/operative procedures.
- Registered RGN or ODP
- Extensive experience at a similar level
- Scrub experience in a range of surgical specialities
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- 247.5hrs annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.