Support Services Matron/Nurse manager job
Working hours: Predominantly Monday to Friday office hours but some weekend, evening and night work required to support operational excellence
We have partnered with a leading provider of public services who are looking for an experienced clinical nurse to join their team. They provide support services to a number of NHS trusts.
Your role will be to act as a point of liaison between both parties and put in place a robust clinical governance structures, policies and procedures through which the organisation is accountable for continuously improving the quality of their services and safeguarding high standards of care by creating an environment where excellence in care can flourish.
- Takes responsibility for building customer advocacy and loyalty with all stakeholders, including Trust personnel at all levels, patients, members of the general public, Senior Managers, colleagues and employee representatives by fostering a partnership approach to relationships.
- To develop and lead on all matters relating to clinical governance strategy and patient experience.
- Able to critically analyse information evaluating a range of options to promote service improvements.
- Able to demonstrate a level of personal confidence necessary to overcome barriers.
- Registered practitioner on relevant part of the NMC Register (RGN)
- Educated to degree/diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of ongoing post registration development, including revalidation as required
- Mentorship and/or educational qualification
- Evidence of consistently meeting the standards set by the NMC Code of Conduct (2015)
- Visible leader with effective negotiation skills
- Capable of writing and presenting reports
- Recent acute NHS experience
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring compliance with CQC standards and other regulatory requirements
- Evidence of working across organisational boundaries and the proven ability to work within a multi-professional framework
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.