Staff Nurse Surgical
Sutton, Greater London
Working hours: 37.5/week
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
We are partnering with one of the leading private healthcare providers in the country.
They are looking for a Staff Nurse with experience within surgery to join their dynamic and experienced team.
Our client provides a very high-quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. They offer a different approach to private healthcare and offer a variety of specialist treatments and complex procedures which are simply not available from other providers.
Roles and responsibilities
You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team and will be responsible for assessing patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload giving you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills. You will assist in the delivery of care and provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- NMC registered
- 2 years of surgical experience
- Used to working in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practise
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Free wellness screening
- Life assurance
- annual salary review
- 33 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.