Staff Nurse – Acute Medical
Permanent, Full time
Grade: Band 5
Salary: £29,110 - £33,822 BAR £34,763 - £37,676 per annum
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the largest hospitals in Guernsey to recruit a Staff Nurse to join their Acute Medical team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients.
- Provide prescribed nursing care without supervision, within the level of the post holders’ experience, referring to a more senior nurse when necessary.
- Adhere to HSSD policies, procedures and guidelines.
Skills and experience:
- Current NMC registration.
- Evidence of effective communication skills; with reference to multidisciplinary team working, service users, carers and managers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Expenses for interview will be covered i.e. for any flights needed
- Relocation package provided – up to £5,000
- Generous Annual leave
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.