Senior Staff Nurse – Cardiac ITU
Salary: £40,195 per annum (depending upon skills and experience plus shift enhancements)
Permanent, Full time – 37.5hrs per week
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit a Senior Staff Nurse – Cardiac ITU to join their Intensive Care Team in one of their elite hospitals.
The hospital has equipped with the latest technology and provide specialized care to level 2 & 3 patients. you will have the opportunity to work across an extremely diverse and acute patient-load covering a range of specialities, including Cardiac, Liver, Neuro & Spinal.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family’s needs.
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges.
- Ability to quickly identify any clinical problems and report or take appropriate action.
- Undertake extended roles such as venipuncture, cannulation and phlebotomy.
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff, including potential deputising for seniors in their absence.
- Contributing to the ongoing research based care and other practice development initiatives.
- Working with junior staff and delegating and supervising the care in a fair and equitable manner.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU specific skills and experience.
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Practice Assessor Course.
- Critical Care Course (60 Credit).
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.