Permanent, Full time permanent
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (covering a flexible shift pattern - two long days (7.45 - 20.15) and two short shifts (7.15hours)
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000
Locations: Marylebone, Wimbledon, London
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with the UK’s largest private orthopaedic group to recruit outpatients’ nurses to join their clinical teams in three locations, Marylebone, Central London and Wimbledon.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of NMC professional code of conduct and its application.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all clinical and non-clinical staff, patients and relatives.
- Understanding of fundamentals of nursing care and ability to deliver a high standard of individualised care relating to day surgery.
- Up to date clinical skills appropriate to day surgery.
- Audit process and an ability to audit tools in an inpatient setting.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- A minimum of two years post registration experience.
- One year of orthopaedic experience – ideal.
- Must have undertaken a Phlebotomy course and have current clinical practice in phlebotomy.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- IT literate, experience of using EPR systems and able to use MS office packages such as Word and Excel.
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.