We have exciting new opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Venepuncture skills to work with our corporate partners to undertake Polymerise Chain Reaction (PCR) and antibody screenings.
PCR and antibody testing are the leading ways that global healthcare systems are testing people for COVID-19
We are working with several corporate organisations across the country, providing experienced nurses to undertake swab tests and blood sampling tests.
- NMC Registration
- Venepuncture certification/experience or can provide evidence of experience
- Excellent communications skills
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Very competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for Lines of Work with our Corporate Clients
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering Revalidation support
If you are interested to know more about these exciting opportunities, please apply directly and you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.