For a role based in London, an experienced band 5 and above Recovery, Scrub - Theatre Nurse is required to work for NHS Trusts.
Key skills required for Recovery & Scrub -Theatre in London:
- Hold a valid NMC pin.
- Have at least one year experience working in Recovery & Scrub Theatre wards in a similar position.
- Clinical references from your senior or inline Manager to evidence your work in a ward.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care.
What will we offer and why join Pulse:
- Choices- Hospitals of your choice
- Modern- I- point system to book shifts independently
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Dedicated Bookings team- 24x7 on call support
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Excellent benefits - including a generous reward system on referrals, opportunity to earn £250.00 on each referral
- Dedicated & Experienced- recruitment team to process your application in most quick and efficient manner
- Dedicated compliance team - for on going support in compliance
- Comfortable reception on arrival & centrally located office in Kings Cross
Please contact one of our experienced recruitment team members for more information
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.