Pulse have exciting new opportunities for experienced Phlebotomists to work with our corporate partners to undertake Polymerise Chain Reaction (PCR) and antibody screenings in the West Midlands area.
PCR and antibody testing are the leading ways that global healthcare systems are testing people for COVID-19
We are working with several private corporate organisations across the country, providing experienced Phlebotomists to undertake blood sampling tests. We have a variety of opportunities available, offering a variety of shifts.
- A solid background in Phlebotomy
- Up to date Phlebotomist certification (for Phlebotomist roles only)
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- UK Driving Licence (preferable)
- Good IT skills
Successful applicants must be able to provide details for two clinical referees covering the past three years and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, and non-EPP Occupational Health clearance
Our agency workers are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Very competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for Lines of Work with our Corporate Clients
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated bookings team
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
If you are interested to know more about these exciting opportunities, please apply directly and you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.