Pulse are looking for dedicated and passionate Registered General Nurses to work temporary shifts in care homes within the Warrington area, mostly doing day shifts.
We are looking for the right RGN’s to work a variety of day shifts with some of our top clients for a highly competitive rate of pay. We understand that nurses have out of work commitments and permanent positions, which is why our new app iPoint is great for letting you pick your own shifts and book your availability to work around your life.
Pulse Nursing has been supplying a high standard of quality service to the NHS and Private trusts since 1987.
Experience needed for a General Nurse in nursing homes:
- Have a current registration with the NMC
- Experience in a nursing home
- Great communication and interpersonal skills on all levels
- Be reliable and dedicated to providing the best care for all patients
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this is of any interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch soon to discuss this role and other possible opportunities we could have for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.