Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of motivated and skilled ITU Nurses (ICU) to work in and around the Birmingham area.
Our online application process is quick and easy with support from a designated recruitment liaison consultant to assist you. You can also manage your availably with ease with our online app ipoint.
Our ITU Nurses (ICU) are required to have the following:
- Minimum of 12 months experience within the last 12 months on critical care unit
- Current valid NMC registration
- 2 clinical and senior references from ITU.
The many reasons why you should choose Pulse Nursing:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are an ITU Nurse interested in working in the Birmingham area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
* T’+ C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.