Pulse Nursing are now recruiting for experienced Critical Care Nurses to work with one of our private clients based in Redhill. The shift pattern is flexible to accommodate your lifestyle needs and you will be able to work on both a part time or full-time basis. Within the hospital team you will be surrounded by specialist multidisciplinary clinicians who love what they do. The team is compassionate and strive to deliver the best quality patient focused care.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain patient records
- Create and implement effective care plans
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.