Pulse Nursing is currently in search of hardworking Intensive Care Nurses (ICU) to work across the ITU wards across the St Helens, Merseyside and surrounding areas.
We have a fast-efficient way of registering as our registration process is all online. You can complete the process and get yourself out to work from the comfort of your own home.
The requirements for our ITU Nurses are:
- Current valid NMC registration
- 2 clinical references within the past 12 months from an ITU ward
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.