Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care on a daily basis.
We have a demand of shifts available at competitive rates across the NHS and private sector. Our online mobile app, called iPoint will give you the flexibility to book shifts which suit your lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing is in search of motivated and skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ICU) to work on the ITU wards in and around the Oldham area.
Our ITU Nurses require the following:
- Reliable and committed attitude
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on and ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Two clinical references from the past 12 months from an ITU ward
The benefits to joining Pulse are:
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will in touch as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.