Are you an experienced Intensive Care Nurse (ITU) or High dependency nurse (HDU) looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility agency nursing?
Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Intensive care nurses and high dependency nurses, to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Mansfield.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Intensive Care and high dependency nurses are required to have;
- Minimum of twelve months recent experience working on an Intensive Care or High dependency unit within the last year
- Current NMC registration.
- References covering the last three years employment
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or be willing to obtain evidence
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.