Pulse is working with all NHS Trusts across London to recruit experienced Critical Care- High Dependency Unit(HDU) nurses to join their teams.
This is an on-going opportunity that could potentially be right on your doorstep offering choice to choose your hospitals, shifts, patterns of shifts and committed regular work flowing from NHS Trusts.
Desired nurses will be band 5 and above with a minimum of 12 months experience since qualifying in their field. They will have a flexible approach to their duties, the ability to work independently and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centred holistic care. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
What will we offer and Why join Pulse:
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Excellent benefits - including a generous a reward system on referrals, opportunity to earn £250.00 on each referral
- Dedicated & Experienced- recruitment team to process your application in most quick and efficient manner
- Centrally located office in Kings Cross
Kindly get in touch with us fro more information
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.