Are you looking for regular work with the same client?
Pulse nursing currently have a variety of roles with both NHS and private clients for endoscopy nurses in the Home Counties
We are looking for nurses with excellent communication skills. You would be responsible for administering medication, sedating patients, observing vital signs, updating patients throughout the duration of the procedure, being able to answer patient queries, among other duties.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate empathy and care towards patients, attending to their physical and emotional needs.
Endoscopy nurses assist Doctors with endoscopic procedures. Their primary responsibilities include answering patient questions and addressing their concerns, observing patient vital signs and administering the necessary patient medication.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Providing assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administering IV drips.
What we can offer you
- Regular roles with the same clients
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.