Clinical Nurse Manager (RMN)
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Permanent, Full time
We are actively recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager (RMN) for a leading private nursing care home based in Hull.
Our client is a specialist nursing care home for adults living with dementia, mental health conditions, physical and neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager (RMN), you will provide strong leadership to the nursing and care team, supporting the registered home manager in the planning and implementation of quality nursing care, including evidence-based practice. Ensure the highest quality, professional and safe delivery of care to the service users.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide a visible presence on the units providing an ability for staff, service users family to raise issues and insights, be listened to and directly responded to in an engaging manner.
- Using a supportive and devolved management approach ensure that nurses and unit managers are supported to an appropriate level in the development of their teams and their service.
- Ensure that clinical practice is developed and delivered by staff based on evidence-based research and recognised clinical philosophy, models and frameworks.
- Demonstrate that clinical practice is underpinned by clear clinical theory and based on an eclectic mix of therapeutic tools and intervention strategies.
- Be accountable for ensuring that a programme of meaningful therapeutic activity is being delivered, ensuring that every contact count.
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered nurse (RMN)
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.