Clinical Deputy Outpatient Manager job
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per Week – days only
Competitive annual salary depending on experience
Pulse is actively looking for an experienced Clinical Deputy Outpatient Manager for a new role at one of the largest private healthcare providers based in Bushey.
Roles and responsibilities
In this role your time will be split between hands on clinic management and line management. This includes the delivery of nurse clinics and supporting minor procedures, whilst supporting team meetings and overall operational support to the team. The successful candidate will seek and employ innovative methods of improving service delivery in line with the 5 CQC Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE); always aiming to achieve Good and Outstanding. You will also ensure that Clinical Governance and risk management are embedded within daily practice in the department and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants.
- Registered nurse with active NMC Pin
- Post qualification experience of having worked in an Outpatient department
- Ability to manage, motivate, support teams and develop the department
- A focus on positive patient and user experience
- Ability to implement continuous improvement initiatives
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.