Pulse are now looking for Chemotherapy Nurses in the Hampshire area. The shifts will consist of long days, days and nights, depending on your availability.
We are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their specialty, availability and experience.
Chemotherapy Nurse Requirements:
- Up to date NMC registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience
- Provide us with 2 clinical references from your recent work
Why join Pulse as a Chemo Nurse?
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are interested in this Chemo Nurse role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in contact with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.