Are you a Custody Nurse in Warwick or surrounding area, Pulse is looking to recruit experienced Custody Nurse who are looking to work a couple of shifts per month or even weekly shifts to suit their busy lifestyle?
When you’re a Custody Nurse Practitioner you need to call on all your clinical expertise to work out what’s wrong with detainees. It’s your decision that will determine the course of action. Plus, oﬃcers will be waiting for your assessment. Which makes this one of the most challenging – but also rewarding – clinical roles you can have.
With our new online registration link candidates have been cleared to work in as little as two weeks once signed up making it easy and accessible for our nurses to complete the process in a short space of time to then start picking up work.
You can book shifts through our mobile app, ‘iPoint’ which will give you access to pay rates for each hospital and gives the nurse the flexibility to work around their lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Requirements for Care and Custody Nurse:
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience within A&E
- NMC registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Intermediate Life Support training
Scrub Nurses will be entitled to:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Custody nurse working within Custody Suites and are interested in working in Warwick, please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.