Currently working in A&E and have a Minimum of two years post qualification experience? Are you interested in being trained to become a Care and Custody Nurse? Pulse is working with a private client who is willing to train the right people to help support them in visiting different custody suites across Stafford.
Working for Pulse is made easy with our quick online registration process, as well as online system to manage your availability and book the shifts of your choice.
Pulse Nursing is an established, reputable and award-winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Requirements for Care and Custody Nurses:
• Minimum of two years post qualification experience within A&E
• NMC registration
• Enhanced DBS
• Intermediate Life Support training
Benefits of working for Pulse:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
• Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have for Care and Custody Nurse then please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.