Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for new Community Matron Complex Care Nurses who can work a seeking a line of work to support our NHS client based in South East London.
We are currently supporting Guys and St Thomas' NHS Trust based in South East London in fulfilling day shifts.
You will be required to focus on patients requiring in depth care planning for complex needs and liaising with district nurses as well as co-ordinate care in the community.
- Recent experience
- NMC registered
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of working with people with complex needs
- Experience in safeguarding
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive health needs assessment and writing care plans
- Advanced assessment stills
What Pulse can offer you
We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Ease of booking with our online app- Ipoint
- Different payment methods
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.