Pulse is working with one of London’s largest and busiest established teaching hospitals based in South East London to recruit an experienced Band 6 PICU nurse who is passionate about their patients care and experience.
The desired Band 6 PICU nurse will possess a keen interest in paediatric intensive care, and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to improving their service with their innovative spirit. Being a part of this team means that you will be expected to deliver excellent care to paediatric patients at all times.
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses of £250 for recommending your friends
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of shifts, as we have priority over other agencies at this Trust
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC and umbrella
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
Key skills required for the desired Band 6 PICU nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 6 PICU nurse
- Minimum 12 months previous clinical work experience
- Good assessment skills
- Strong communication verbal/written
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients and parents
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.