Pulse is working with one of London’s largest and busiest established teaching hospitals based in South East London to recruit an experienced Band 6 PICU nurse who is passionate about their patients care and experience.
The desired Band 6 PICU nurse will possess a keen interest in paediatric intensive care, and be a team player willing to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centered holistic care. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to improving their service with their innovative spirit. Being a part of this team means that you will be expected to deliver excellent care to paediatric patients at all times.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Key skills required for the desired Band 6 PICU nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 6 PICU nurse
- Minimum 12 months previous clinical work experience
- Good assessment skills
- Strong communication verbal/written
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients and parents
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.