Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for highly skilled A&E Nurses to come and join our Agency to work shifts in the Emergency Department, in hospitals in the Southport area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work flexible shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility. All shifts can also now be self-booked online using our app, iPoint.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.