Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurses with experience working in an Emergency Department, to work ad hoc shifts in the Rochdale area. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, using our phone app called iPoint. Earn yourself some extra money and gain experience working in other hospitals in your area.
Pulse Nursing is an award-winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Pulse can offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support, access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- quality training and development
Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses are required to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in pursuing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your speciality or you are looking for more information about similar roles, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.