Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for A&E Nurses to fill shifts in Surrey.
Accident and Emergency – dealing with critical patients in a high-pressure environment. You’re often the first point of contact for patients coming in, with a variety of injuries, illnesses and conditions. There is very little routine, you must work quickly, and no two cases are the same. But with all this pressure, chaos and hard work comes an incredibly rewarding career.
The pay rate for this General Nurse is £28.00-£40.00 per hour (Umbrella).
A&E Nurse Requirements:
Must be registered with the NMC
Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in an Emergency Department
Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an A&E Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.