Pulse Nursing are currently looking for committed and passionate Accident & Emergency Nurses to join our agency to work ad hoc shifts in Huddersfield and the surrounding areas.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and night shifts booking shifts are effortless with our free online app iPoint. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to your lifestyle.
The benefits of joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
A&E Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in an Emergency Department
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.