Our dedicated private healthcare team focuses solely on meeting the exacting requirements of our clients operating across this sector. Understanding that appropriate candidate matching is key, we’ll work closely with you to gain an in-depth understanding of your staffing needs. We’ll provide a truly tailored service and staff who’ll deliver exceptional levels of compassionate care.
Many of our nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants (HCAs) are already working in private healthcare or have expressed a particular interest in doing so. Our extremely skilled and compassionate nurses have a high degree of knowledge and experience, making them the right choice to support your staffing needs, whether in a hospital, clinic setting, assisting in clinical trials, health and product promotions, telephone advice services or schools.
Our database of 22,000 contains in excess of 7,000 experienced midwives, nurses and HCAs across all specialisms including general, ITU, PICU, NICU, SCBU, theatre, mental health and research community. Whatever your requirement, we are perfectly placed to provide you with the staff you need quickly and professionally.
Our Platinum* award winning agency incorporates a dedicated Recruitment and Compliance team to ensure that all Pulse nurses and midwives are of the highest calibre.
As a member of the recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), our processes reflect the REC Best Practice Guidelines, in addition to all relevant recruitment legislation.
These guidelines are updated annually and the key elements include:
* Annual external audits undertaken on behalf of the NHS. Platinum is the highest award possible and has been achieved every year since their inception.
- Right to work checks and verification
- Face to face clinical interviews by appropriately experienced nurses
- Identity checks
- DBS (CRB) enhanced disclosures
- Occupational Health Screening and assessment
- Professional registration checks
- Two clinical reference checks annually
- Annual mandatory training updates
- Professional development training bursaries