Pulse is currently recruiting for a Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner for a 12-month fixed term contract in the Birmingham area. Our client is a third sector organisation that work in the Birmingham community delivering psychological support under the IAPT programme.
The role of the Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner will involve assisting with the development, support and training of the PWP’s and trainee PWPs, it will also require providing case management and supervision.
To be considered you must:
- Hold a relevant PWP qualification
- Experience in providing clinical supervision is preferred but not essential
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Be able to build good working relationships
Hours will be full time ideally and will initially be working from home until September time.
If you are an empathetic and compassionate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal PWP?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.