Here at Pulse, we are currently recruiting to an exciting new position that has arisen with our private client based in Kent. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant Psychologist to join their CAMHS service on a full-time basis, starting as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Referral screening of service users
- Managing the team
- Running the CAMHS service
Skills and Experience:
- Degree and relevant healthcare experience
- Clinical Doctorate
- Ability to work in a lean, rapidly changing environment
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Knowledge of bid writing, procurement and tender processes
- Strong line management experience with a coaching and developing approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge and experience of electronic patient registers
- Be proficient in IT with Excel, Outlook and Word to intermediate level
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
- Close working team with a culture of positive working relationships
- A growing company with many opportunities for personal and career development
- Multiple areas of specialism within psychology and healthcare work
- Regular salary reviews based on performance
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.