Pulse are currently looking for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join our fantastic NHS clients pain management team based in Burton-on-Trent. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, on a full-time basis for an on going duration.
The qualified therapist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adults with chronic long-term pain conditions. The post holder will also work closely with a wider multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health Nurses. Travelling to different services and patients’ houses may be required for this position.To be considered for this role the psychologist must:
• Have HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
• Hold a doctorate level qualification in Psychology (Clinical)
• Have experience working within pain management
• Be a great listener with strong communication skills
• Be empathetic, observant and independentWhy Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• ipoint time sheet app
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply Not for you but know the perfect Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.