We have an exclusive opportunity available for a HCPC registered Psychologist within a CAMHS ASD team based in North London.
This role is part of an on-going project and our client is looking for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists to provide ASD assessments across a range of ages. You would be working as part of an MDT but working as a sole practitioner. Previous experience with CAMHS Autism/ASD is required for this role.
Part- and full-time candidates are welcome to apply for this position.
What to do next?
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today using the form below.
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.