Our client based in South West London is looking for a locum Psychologist, Family Therapist or CAMHS Practitioner to work within their generic CAMHS team, full time for 3 months initially.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses.
The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Online interview via HireVue
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.