Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 CAMHS Psychologist to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in North London. This position is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an initial 4-6-month period.
The role will include working within a community setting and visiting children’s homes.
Duties within this role will include:
- Undertaking highly specialist clinical assessments such as assessments of risk to children.
- Identifying psychological, emotional or behavioural issues to be able to implement and evaluate treatment methods and plans.
- Provide evidence based clinical interventions to children, young people, and their families.
- Assist in the development of service policies, procedures and working practices at local, departmental and inter-agency levels.
- Provide data of clinical activity and outcomes into information collection systems as required.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.