Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse are currently seeking a Band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologists with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established NHS Trust based in Birmingham. This position is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
- To contribute to audit and research.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.