As a leading recruitment agency within Psychological Therapies, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals like you. Pulse have specialist recruitment consultants with a in dept knowledge of the sector as well as support teams including compliance and sales support to ensure all aspects of your time with Pulse run smoothly.
Our client is seeking a band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) to join their team at a well-established NHS trust in York. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial three-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working in an IAPT service. You will be responsible for providing support with routine assessments and the delivery of Step 2 interventions including Silvercloud.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess the risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.