Are you a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner seeking a new exciting role?
Pulse are currently looking for an experienced band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients busy NHS team within a prison setting in Norfolk. This role will be available for the candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 6 month period.
You will be working with adults in prisons completing 5 contacts per day, both triage and treatment.To apply for this role you must have previous IAPT experience and hold the relevant qualifications.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more then please apply today!
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.