As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our one of our Private clients on a permanent basis. The role requires someone to do full-time hours, Monday – Friday 9-5. Experience in IAPT is essential.
Your main duties will include:
- To undertake patient-centred interviews
- Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
- Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
- Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
This client is a social enterprise with hundreds of services across the country and they provide person-centred services for a range of conditions including:
- Offending behaviour
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Drug and alcohol use
The client offers a range of benefits to their employees which include:
- Discount schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee of the Year Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Online Health and Wellbeing support
- Competitive Annual leave allowance
- Flexible working patterns
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.