As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are now recruiting for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners, based in South West London. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Make an assessment of risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In order to be considered for this position is it essential for candidates to hold the post graduate certificate in low intensity IAPT. It is also essential for candidates to have previous NHS experience working within a similar placement.
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours or once they have passed probation*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.