We are now recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner based in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
You will be working within a placement at a well-established private practice, closely located to a mainline train station. This is a full-time position available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT setting.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centered interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.