Are you a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with experience working in an IAPT service? If so, this could be your next role!
We are now recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, based in Dorset. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
You will be working within a placement at a well-established NHS trust, closely located to a main line train station. This is a full-time position available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within IAPT and have access to own vehicle to use during work hours.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Free training – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.