We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our busy NHS client’s team based in Birmingham, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.Duties will include:
• Educate and involve family members and others in treatment as necessary.
• Provide a range of information and support for evidence based high-volume low-intensity psychological treatments.
• Undertake patient-centred interviews which identifies areas where the person wishes to see change and or recovery and makes an accurate assessment of risk to self and others.
• Accept referrals via agreed protocols within the service and develop programmes of care packages.
If you are a PWP and have the relevant qualifications and feel you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.Why Pulse?
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of workNot for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.