Our NHS client based in Bedfordshire is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist, for a band 8B role working within the adult mental health service. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday.
The Psychologist appointed will work as a senior member of the services to provide systematic specialist clinical psychological assessment, formulation, brief interventions, consultation and care planning as part of the multidisciplinary team.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Have previous experience in psychological assessment and risk assessment and multidisciplinary team working
• Be able to manage own caseload
• Hold the relevant professional qualifications
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why register with Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.