Pulse is currently recruiting for newly qualified Clinical/Counselling Psychologists all over the UK, for the following client groups:
• Older Adults
• Primary Care
• Secondary Care
Do you know that nearly 40% of graduates are still hunting for a job six months after leaving university but last year we placed 100% of graduates who were actively seeking employment through us.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Writing a specialist psychological therapies CV
• Interview techniques
• Temporary vs permanent contracts
Know someone who is due to qualify soon?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend your friends to us, in return you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.