Pulse is currently recruiting for newly qualified Clinical/Counselling Psychologists all over the UK, for the following client groups:
• Older Adults
• Primary Care
• Secondary Care
Do you know that nearly 40% of graduates are still hunting for a job six months after leaving university but last year we placed 100% of graduates who were actively seeking employment through us.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Writing a specialist psychological therapies CV
• Interview techniques
• Temporary vs permanent contracts
Know someone who is due to qualify soon?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend your friends to us, in return you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Please call 01992 305604 for more information about the location of these job roles!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.