An opportunity has arisen with our innovative private client based in Lancashire.
We are looking for a Hospital Director to be in charge of management and development of services. This staff member will be part of the senior management team and will be required to work full time hours and be based around the Warrington area.
The candidate in post will work as part of the senior management team and take an active part in performance and development of the service. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• To be responsible for ensuring training to all staff is conducive to providing an environment that is caring, healthy and safe.
• To ensure that all service users are safeguarded at all times and appropriate actions are made.
• Ensure systems are in place for organising and recording staff rotas and annual leave.
• To be responsible for the overall recruitment, supervision and management of staff on a day to day basis.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.